1. Subdural hematoma secondary to carcinoma of the uterine cervix. Yadav BS, Patel FD and Nijhawan R. Clin Oncol. 2005; 18:89-90.
2. Primary localized high-grade lymphoma of the lacrimal gland. Yadav BS, GJ Sastri, Nalini G, Gunaseelan K, Sharma SC. Asian J Opthalmol.2007;9:32-5.
3. Treatment outcome in patients with salivary gland tumors. H. N. Lee, Yadav BS, S. Ghoshal: The Internet Journal of Head and Neck Surgery. 2007. Volume 1 Number 1.
4. Subdural hematoma due to metastases fromcarcinoma cervix. Yadav BS, Patel FD. Clinical oncology Lesson of the Month, The Royal College of Radiologists:Dec2007
5. Role of chemo-radiation in locally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Ghoshal S, Sharma SC, Rai B and Yadav BS. Bull PGI.2004;4:29-31.
6. Radiotherapy versus weekly concomitant cisplatin in locally advanced non-small lung cancer-a pilot study. Yaday BS, Ghoshal S,Sharma SC, Behera D and Kapoor V. Bull PGI.2005; 39:75-80.
7. 5-Fluorouracil induced encephalopathy. Yadav BS, Sharma SC.Indian J Pharmacol. 2005; 37:129-131.
8. Quality of life in patients with lung cancer. Yadav BS, Ghoshal S, Sharma SC and Behera D. Radiat Oncol. 2005; 5:2-6.
9. Familial colon cancer synchronous with thyroid carcinoma. Yadav BS, Sharma SC and Kumar V. Radiat Oncol. 2005; 5:81-88.
10. Non-Hodgkins lymphoma secondary to Hodgkins lymphoma. Yadav BS, Sharma SC. Radiat Oncol. 2006; 6:81-84.
11. Paraneoplastic leukocytoclastic vasculitis in chronic lymphoid leukemia. Yadav BS, Sharma SC, Kapoor RK. J Cancer Res Ther.2006; 2:206-208.
12. Tamoxifen rechallenge in postmenopausal women with recurrent or metastatic breast cancer. Yadav BS, Sharma SC, Kapoor V and Ghoshal S. Bull PGI.2006; 40:57-60.
13. Urachal carcinoma - A rare malignancy. Yadav BS, Ghoshal S and Sharma SC. Radiat Oncol.2007; 7:43-45.
14. Results of letrozole in postmenopausal women after tamoxifen treatment for advanced breast cancer. Yadav BS, Sharma SC,Patel FD, Ghoshal S, Kapoor V. JCRT 2007; 3:71-74.
15. Patterns of relapse in LABC treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy followed by surgery and radiotherapy. Yadav BS, Sharma SC, Singh R, Singh G. J C R T 2007;3:75-80
16. Treatment of carcinoma of unknown primary. Yadav BS, Sharma SC, Patel FD, Ghoshal S, Kapoor R, Kumar R Indian J Palli Care 2007;13:3-7.
17. Radiation schedules for palliation in carcinoma oesophagus. Yadav BS, Kapoor R,Sharma SC, R Kochar, Patel FD. JK Science 2007;9(3):127-131
18. Outcome following radical cystectomy and bladder preservation therapy in patients with invasive carcinoma of the urinary bladder. Yadav BS, Ghoshal S, Sharma SC. Indian J Urol2008;24(1):48-53
19. Postmastectomy Radiation and Survival in Patients with Breast Cancer. Yadav BS, Sharma SC, Singh R, Singh G, Kumar V. J C R T 2008;3(4):218-224
20. Second Primary in the Contralateral Breast after Treatment of Breast Cancer. Yadav BS, Sharma SC, Patel FD, Ghoshal S, Kapoor RK. Radiother Oncol. 2008;86:171-76
21. Non-Breast Second Malignancies after Treatment of Primary Breast Cancer. Yadav BS, Sharma SC, Patel FD, Ghoshal S, Kapoor R, Kumar R. IntJ Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2009;73:1489-92
22. Fungating scrotal mass - A rare clinical presentation of testicular tumor. Yadav BS, Ghoshal S. Indian J Urology. 2008;24(3):406-407
23. Orbital Lymphoma A Literature Review. Yadav BS, SharmaSC. Ind J Opthal, 2009;57:91-97
24. Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation. Yadav BS. Radiother Oncol. 2009; 90:161
25. Thyroid cancer as second primary malignancy in breast cancer patients. Yadav BS, Sharma SC Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2009;73:1604
26. Primary sinonasal malignant melanoma: A clinico-pathological and prognostic study. Kumar S, Gupta AK, Yadav BS, S Ghoshal. Ear Nose Throat J 2009;88(12):1269-1272.
27. Radiation therapy for intractable bleeding extremity Arteriovenous malformationconsiderations on a clinical case. Kapoor R, GJ Sastri, Yadav BS. J Med Imaging and Radiation Oncol. 2009; 53(3):331-4
28. Therapeutic benefit of radiotherapy after surgery in patients with T1-T2 breast tumor. Yadav BS, Sharma SC, Patel FD, Bose SM,Ghoshal S, Kapoor RK. JRP 2010; 9(1):33-40.
29. Pattern of care and survival in older patients with breast cancer. Yadav BS, Sharma SC, Gupta M, Patel FD, Mushraf M, Khan N, Ghoshal S, Kapoor RK. JRP Volume 9 Issue 2, June 2010
30. Interfractional vaginal cuff movement. Yadav BS. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys Volume 85, Issue 1 , Pages 12-13, 1 January 2013 2012
31. Orbital Lymphoma A Literature Review. Yadav BS, Sharma SC. Ind J Opthal, 2009; 57:91-97
32. Osteogenic sarcoma as second primary in contralateral breast. Yadav BS, Bansal A, Sharma SC. Seminars in Oncology, Vol 40, No 2, April 2013, pp 135-144
33. Preoperative vs.Postoperative radiochemotherapy in patients with N2 squamous cell carcinoma ofthe oral cavity: In regard to Kreppel et al. Divya Khosla Yadav BS. Oral Oncol Volume 49, Issue 1 , Page e1
34. Pediatric Astroblastoma: A Rare Case with a Review of theLiterature. Khosla D., Yadav B.S., Kumar R., Agrawal P., Kakkar N., Patel F.D., Sharma S.C. Pediatr Neurosurg 2012;48:122125
35. Significance of serum Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor and Cancer Antigen 15.3 in patients with triple negative breast cancer. Priyanka Chanana, Awadesh K Pandey, Yadav BS,et al. Journal of Radiotherapy in Practice / FirstView Article pp 1-8Copyright © Cambridge University Press 2013
36. 60-year-old Indian male with altered sensorium and extensive lymphoma of the scalp. Yadav BS, A Bansal, SC Sharma, Pankaj Malhotra, Nilanjan Ghosh, Matthias Holdhoff, Andrei Shustov, Marc Chamberlain, Herbert Newton, Priya Kumethkar, Jeffrey N Raizer,Jon Glass, Gloria J Morris. Seminars in Oncology, 2013;40,(3):9-e21
37. Primary Non Hodgkins lymphoma of the ovary. Yadav BS, Philip George, Suresh C Sharma; Evan McClennan, BS; Martin A Martino, Joceyln Chapman, Lee-May Chen,Gaurav Prakash, Pankaj Malhotra, Srinivas K Tantravahi, Martha J Glenn, TheresaL Werner, Kathryn Baksh, Lubomir Sokol, Gloria J Morris. Seminars in Oncology, Dec 2013
38. Myofibroblastoma of the larynx: a rare entity. Divya Khosla, Yadav BS, Sushmita Ghoshal, Kim,Roshan Verma. JCRT 2013;9(2 )284-286
39. Cancer lung presenting with choroidal metastasis as initial presentation. Tapesh Bhattacharya, Rakesh Kapoor, Amit Bahl A, Yadav BS, Kusum Joshi, S Rane, Sharma SC. JCRT2013(in press)
40. Post-mastectomy radiation beyond chest wall in patients with N1 breast cancer is there a benefit? Yadav BS, Philip George, Anshuma Bansal, SC Sharma. JCRT 2013(accepted)
41. Gynaecological cancer as asecond malignancy in patients with breast cancer. Yadav B.S. Int J Gyn Cancer2013;23(1):38
42. Systemic treatmentstrategies in triple negative breast cancer. Yadav BS, Chanana P, Sharma SC, Jhamb S. WJCO 2014(accepted).
43. Synchronous Primary Carcinoma of Breast and Ovary Versus Ovarian Metastases. Budhi S.Yadav, S.C.Sharma, Tyler P.Robin, Sharon Sams, Anothony D.Elias,Virginia Kaklamani, P.Kelly Marcom,Sara Schaefer, and GloriaJ.Morris. Seminars in Oncology, Vol 42,No2, April 2015, ppe13-e2
44. Metastasis to the cervix uteri fifteen yearsafter treatment of lobular carcinoma of the breast.Yadav BS, Jhonson NB, Morris GJ. Seminars in Oncology 2015(accepted)
45. Outcome following postmastectomy internal mammarynode radiation in patients with breast cancer- A long term follow up study. Yadav BS, Sharma SC, Ghoshal S, KapoorRK and Kumar N. JRP 2015(accepted)
46. Hypofractionatedradiotherapy in breast cancer: What we have achieved? Bhattacharya T, MahajanR, Ghoshal S, Yadav BS and Rai B. JCRT 2015 in press
47. Impact of changing trendsof treatment on outcome of cerebral gliosarcoma: A tertiary care centreexperience. Kumar N, Bhattacharya T, Chanchalani K, Shalunke P, Radotra BD, YadavBS. South Asian J of Cancer 2015(accepted)
48. Air in unusual location after contrastenhanced computerized tomography. Gorsi U, Sodhi KS, Yadav BS,Khandelwal N. Lung India(accepted)
49.Hope in PalliativeCare: A learning experience. YadavBS, Jhamb S. Journal of Palliative Care 2014(accepted)